Stepping Stones are the way we guide children to grow in their faith through their formative years. We've marked out 6 steps at which we pause, teach a little, and celebrate what God is doing in that child's life.
- Baptism (infant + adult). Celebrated at any time throughout the year. No formal class.
- Crosspoint Kids (begins at age 4). The beginning of more formal spiritual growth. No formal class, but each child's entrance into Crosspoint Kids is celebrated at worship.
- New Bible Readers (3rd Grade). Children are taught how to read the Bible during a two session class and are gifted with one from their Crosspoint family.
- First Communion (5th Grade). A two session class prepares students 5th grade and older to receive communion at weekly worship services.
- Entering Confirmation (6th Grade). Students begin weekly instruction that combines at home learning with a Wednesday night event with other students. A two year commitment.
- Confirmation Complete (beginning of 8th Grade). We celebrate with students who have completed the confirmation formation process and are ready to confirm their faith!